Nostrana is an exciting new restaurant in Glasgow's West End. We have a vacancy for experienced waiters and waitresses who can provide confident service to our guests. To enjoy your time at Nostrana you need to have true passion for the life of a restaurant and all its key ingredients: food, drink and people.
• We are looking for a full time/part time team member
• Ideally you should have a minimum of 2 year’s experience
• Competent working in a fast-past environment
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Maintaining high standards of quality control, hygiene, health and safety
• Helping in any area of the restaurant when circumstances
Key responsibilities would be
• Maintaining skills and product knowledge
• delivering that product knowledge to customers with confidence.
• Assisting head waiter/waitress on providing excellent customer service.
• Assisting the kitchen team by delivering food to tables and explaining dishes correctly.
• Clearing tables and ensuring that appropriate cutlery is provided.
• Preparing and serving drinks at the bar
• Displaying enthusiasm at all times, both with customers and your colleagues. Above all you will be apart of a fantastic hardworking team within a thriving environment with fast paced room for progression! Preferred Requirements
• Experience in a similar position
• Confident in a busy, fast paced environment
• Communication skills
• Can do attitude
Due to licensing laws, we can only accept applications from those aged 18 or older.
Job Type: Full time/Part time: £7.50 - £10.42 per hour